In The Barkan Method, Bikram Yoga, Bishnu Ghosh world, one of our unique postures combines Full Locust arms (upper body) with Standing Bow legs (Lower body).
Posture of the week!
Poorna Tuladandasana (Full Balancing Staff Pose)
• Standing in Tadasana with arms overhead, palms flat, step forward three feet with your right foot.
• Lower your upper-body down as you extend your arms out to the side like the Full Locust.
• Begin to lift your left leg up (keep the left leg slightly bent at first) as high as possible keeping your hips square and toes pointed.
• Lower your upper body down as far as possible, keep looking up, and straighten your left leg.
• Eventually the leg will be in a vertical line to the ceiling.
Featuring Lisa Taylor, the women in Jimmy’s DVD!!!